Guests must come prepared for the rigors of high-mountain winters. To make your stay at Rock Creek Lodge completely enjoyable, please remember to bring the following items, regardless of which style cabin you have reserved:
- Warm sleeping bag, towels, and toiletries (pillows and pillowcases are provided)
- Warm layers of clothing, including long underwear, a wool hat, gloves and a hooded, waterproof outer layer (pants and parka/anorak) to protect you from snow and wind. (If you plan a long ski day, be sure to take the outer layer of clothing with you, even if the weather is beautiful when you leave the lodge)
- Please leave your bottled water at home. We have a 300′ artesian well; filtered by the granite peaks that ring our valley providing us with the best water. All you need is a bottle for it
- Sun protection, including brimmed hat, sunglasses, maximum protection sunscreen, and lip protector
- Your favorite snacks and lunch foods for fuel on the trail. You can also purchase complete trail lunches at the lodge
- Trail supplies, a good-sized day pack or fanny pack, and a one-quart (or larger) water bottle. A minimum of two quarts of liquid per day is advised at these elevations, more if you ski hard in the warm Sierra sun
- First aid supplies, particularly a system of moleskin or other blister prevention/protection with adhesive tape, is highly recommended. Aspirin and any personal medications are also advised
- Flashlight or headlamp for getting around the lodge at night
- Insulated boots
If you plan on earning your turns in the backcountry, or skiing from the mosquito flat hut bring a beacon, shovel, probe and know how to use them.
A $50.00 Deposit per person is required within 7 days of making a reservation.
A $10.00 dollar service charge for any reservation changes.
A fee of $20.00 with 30 days advance notice of cancellation will be charged.
No refund will be made with less than 30 day notice. (No exceptions)
We make every effort to have your cabin available for the time reserved.
In return we expect our guests to be responsible for the FULL length of their reservation.
There will be no refunds for early departures or late arrivals.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/rockcreeklodge.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/rock-creek/page.php on line 58